Thursday, January 24, 2008

WORKING MOMS

This is a special post for all my friends who are working not only in the home but also outside the home.

I don't know how you do it!! You work all day, come home and cook supper, clean, attend children's activities, luandry and tons of other things. You are awesome!!

I think of two people in particular that I have met, DebbieT and KathyG.

Deb works and manages a home with four children. Kathy is a single mom with a daughter.

You guys are my heroes. After a long hard day at work you still manage to give your kids and home your all!

To all of you single or work outside the home moms, my hat is off to you.

If no one else tells you this week, this month or this year, know that I understand what you are doing and I appreciate you. You are a blessing to me. I don't think I could manage everything you do.

When it all comes down to the end of the day don't worry, your spouse and your children appreciate all you do too. Sometimes we get so lost in the fray of things we forget to tell the ones who mean the most to us just how much they mean.

They appreciate you too.

Hang in there and know lots of us look up to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindi, you are so sweet! I definitely won't say it's easy to work outside of the home AND try to keep up with 4 kids and their busy schedules, but it does make the moments we spend together that much more special!I would also say that MY hat is off to all the moms, including you, who stay home with their kids (and work JUST AS HARD!) because that's not easy either! :) DebbieT