Thursday, January 31, 2008

MARVIN IS HAVING A BAD DAY

Marvin is having a bad day therefore we are all having a bad day.
He just woke up grouchy. I know we all have days like this but....
He has been almost mean. He has told Anabeli she was bad, he was going to make her take a nap, he wasn't her friend. She of course is more than willing to oblige with a blood scream which makes him laugh and want to be mean again.
We have had several good weeks lately so a bad day is not that big of a deal. I am sure we are all three grating on each other's nerves.
It is so cold outside and the winter storm has once again been revised to four inches of snow and 1/2 inch of ice. This is a definite improvement from Tuesday when they were calling for 8 inches of snow. But even last night they predicted 1 inch of snow.
Guess we will need to wait until tomorrow morning to see what we get. We sure can't change it.
Tonight is the new season of Lost. I can't wait. I think it has been since the old "Miami Vice" days since I have been so wrapped up in a show.

What shall we do with that brother of mine????Sam got a at little smile from him.

Nothing like playing a little BB in the front hall to entertain yourself.

Are you watching me? Am I going to get in trouble for playing so close to the lamp and flowers again???

No comments: