Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WARNING- VENTING AHEAD

Today I am really disgusted.
Are we in PGN or not??? I can't get an answer to this simple question.
We were one of 3,000 cases with CA stamp (whatever that means) and on our way to PGN.
PGN says we aren't there. Why? Supposedly another kick out BUT my source says that isn't really true because they can't find out file. It hasn't been released to our attorney and they believe it is on a reviewer's desk. HUH?
Is it there or not???
Why is Guatemala so dang hard to get along with??? It is not that hard.
You either have the file, our attorney has it or it has not been submitted yet.
Our attorney has been very good about getting things done so I really do not believe he has the file. It is lost in the dark hole of PGN.
Right now I am waiting on information from our agency as to the status.
It amazes me how disorganized this mess has been. Even the US Department of State could do better, I think.

Remember when in Exodus where Moses went to Pharoah and said, "Let my people go?"
I feel like Moses, "Let my Jacob go." PGN is my personal Egypt. Arriving at home with son in hand is my Canaan land.

Great analogy but I just remembered Moses wasn't allowed to enter into Canaan because of his temper and disobedience. YIKES. Better rethink the attitude.

So that is my rant for the day.

No comments: