Saturday, February 16, 2008

SORRY I AM LATE

Sorry but updating has been hard the last few days. I will get some pictures loaded on Sunday but we are off for an adult dinner with friends. It has been a while and I am hoping I can think of an interesting topic that does not include Blue's Clues, Dora or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Last night Blake and I went out after the little ones were in bed for a celebration. We were gone about 1.5 hours and went to a new restaurant in town. The food was delicious but the celebration was even better.
On February 15, 1990 Blake asked me to marry him. He remembered and took me out for dinner even with a kidney stone that might be on the move. It was very sweet.
We talked about 18 years ago and the present. Who would have guessed we would have 6 kids, three dogs and all the fun things that goes with six kids? But I wouldn't trade a moment of it. It has been a great ride so far and I can't wait to see what is around the next bend.

Blake, even after 18 years you are still my best friend. I love you and can't imagine my life without you. God has given us some interesting twists and turns and there have never been a dull moment. I thank God for our paths crossing 23 years ago and the honor of being your wife 17 years ago.

No comments: