Saturday, September 20, 2008

TRYIN TO GET THROUGH

OK This is definitely a keepin it real post.
For many reasons I am at my wits end.
I have had an exceptionally busy week this week so in turn I am really tired. We had agreed to stay home tonight but at about 5:00 Blake got antsy and wanted to go to Columbus. He left his hat at Longhorn Restaurant on Thursday night after we had gone down to buy a used VW for Ann. By the way it is a nice car.
This stupid hat came from Jamaica and it is a baseball hat that says Jamaica. We paid maybe 15.00 for this hat about five years ago and we have been all over Central Ohio because he keeps leaving it places.
Anyway Sam wanted to babysit and make a little money. Fine but I don't think he is ready for all three little guys even if Jesse and a friend were here if he needed help so we took Jake.
Man that kid was wound. He had a ball and so did we. We went to P.F. Changs for supper and I missed the little spicy mark by my Pepper Steak so my stomach was on fire.
On the way home I received a call for Kierstan and Ann (dumb and dumber) saying Jesse and Aaron were "jerks". Deal with that over the phone. Boys get downstairs and don't be so loud. Marvin and Anabeli are trying to sleep. Leave your sister and her friends alone. Ann go into the family room and behave, By the time we get home 20 minutes later Matt is the only one in the family room.
Get home and Matt (who doesn't live here although he thinks he does) says on his way out, "Ann you better come talk to your mom."
I think it is over the phone call and dismiss it BUT a few seconds later here comes dumb and dumber with most of their hair pulled up in the back, EXCEPT for a neon pink streak through both heads of hair.
This is so dumb. Ann says "It is just semi permanent it will wash out in a few weeks." I cannot believe this.
This kid doesn't usually do something like this. I don't know what ever caused them to do this. Kierstan has not even highlighted her hair before. It is a beautiful light blonde hair with natural highlights.
I know it is not that big of a deal but come on. This is the straw that broke the camel's back. What was she thinking?????
So I am going to bed. Hopefully by Sunday morning I will not want to break her little neck. This would be easier to cope with if I had not been so busy this week and we still went and bought the car on Thursday which threw me way further behind.

God I didn't pray for patience this week. Why do I feel like I did?????

2 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

I am sorry that you are sick. I hope you are better soon.

I can't wait to read more about your family.

Anonymous said...

( Quote) God I didn't pray for patience this week. Why do I feel like I did????? (Quote)


I love this line!!!! I think you stole it from me!!!! LOL