Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MY GUY IS SICK

Jake is miserable. He has a terrible cold brewing and I am afraid an ear infection too. He is also drooling nonstop.
Unfortunately he is a very hyper sicky.
He wants to lay on the bed and roll into me. We can't stand, we can't go into another room. Each time I move I get protests. The only way he is happy is if I am beside him rubbing his tummy softly.
I can't wait for daddy to get home and check his ears and throat. At least then I will
know.
Mom, please don't take my picture. Put down the camera.


Mom stop it. You are going to make me look silly.
Notice the scab on the nose? He managed to fall at church and give his little nose a rug burn. Only my little scruffy boy could take on that challenge and win.

OK If I hold still will you put up the dumb camera for a while? I am sick.

My eye is swollen and I feel bad.

Can't you leave me alone?


My three Guatlings on a happier day.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

EVEN SICK HE IS A CUTIE! I HOPE HE FEELS BETTER SOON!