Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DIAPERS ON, DIAPERS OFF

OK someone tell me how in the world I am supposed to keep a diaper on this kid?????
None of the others were as bad as he is. He can slither out of his PJs and most other pants as quick as you can say, "Jake No, No." and have his diaper ripped off too.
It is driving me crazy. He thinks it is funny but I am sick of finding little "puddles" from the moments between diaper off, diaper on.
Today while his developmental social worker was here he managed to slither out of his shorts and diaper before we even noticed!!!! Interestingly enough there is nothing on all the developmental charts for this other than "tries to assist in dressing self." Nothing about enjoying undressing self to be butt naked!
This kid. I love him more and more each day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Duck tape?? LOL He is SO ADORABLE by the way- keep those pictures coming- LOVE seeing them!!! Amy