Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SCHOOL CARNIVAL PART 1

It is a cold, rainy, icy day in Ohio.
Saturday we went to Sam's school carnival. The theme was Western and it was so much fun. Unfortunately M and A were a tad overwhelmed. But I have so many great pictures I think it will need more than one posting to get them on.

We had a few issues in getting started but once we got there things were better. Blake took Sam as soon as it opened because he didn't want to miss a thing. On his way home to get us he was paged and had to go to the ER for a patient. No biggie except

1- Ann took my car to her babysitting job.

2- I forgot and left M and A's coats in the car.

3- Blake had picked up the money for the carnival at the ATM and I had NONE.

So we caught a ride with Vickey and Brandon and borrowed money from grandpa. We grabbed a few jackets out of the closet and we were on our way.


Lined up and ready for the walk into the school. Excitement fills the air.

Brandon says, "Bring on the fun!"


This is scary. There are too many kids in this building. I am hiding. I am an ostrich. I don't exist. You don't see me.


Let's get out of here!!! I am scared of the games and the people.


Sitting with daddy and eating pizza and cotton candy makes things all better.

(to be continued)

No comments: