Tuesday, August 12, 2008

COOL--- AN AWARD FOR ME???




DUDES- This is so cool. I won an award. Thanks Mary Ann and Candy. Almost as good as winning "Mother of the Year" award which I tend to blow by January 2 of every year.

So here it goes.
A. Attached or single? Attached to my husband, kids and a dumb dog named Cheyanne.
B. Best Friend? Of course my husband but my best girlfriend is Gail M. I think she is the only person that really understands and knows me and still loves me just the same.
C. Cake or Pie? CAKE, especially if it is from the local bakery here.
D. Day of Choice? Not sure right now. They all seem to run together. :) Sunday is nice because you go to church and I get to take a nap.
E. Essential Item? My computer and my cell phone.
F. Favorite color? RED
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? NEITHER YUCK.
H. Home town? Marion, OH.
I. Indulgence? a pedicure and facial and something new, a seaweed wrap.
J. January or July?J anuary if it is a pretty white snow and I don't need to leave the house! July if it is hot and I don't have to leave the house. (See a pattern forming? Life is different with a 4 year old, 3 and 2.)
K. Kids? 6 4 boys, 2 girls.
L. Life isn't complete without? My kids, husband and church (oh and a good coke)
M. Marriage date? December 8, 1990
N. Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 sisters one six years younger and one 15.5 years younger.
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. but orange juice over appla juice
P.Phobias? MICE. I can't stand MICE. I know they are much littler than me but it doesn't stop me from screaming and standing on things.
Q. Quotes? Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for hope and a good future.
R. Reason to smile? Life, the good and the bad.
S. Season of Choice? Fall Our woods is so gorgeous in fall and the air is so crisp.
T. Tag 7 people ( see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I would like to learn to fly a plane but Blake says NO. He thinks I am too absent minded and tend to forget about finishing things. Hmmmmm
V. Vegetable? Not just one but several this time of the year. Fresh corn on the cob, tomatoes, cucumbers, green beans and red potatoes fresh from the garden.
W. Worst Habit? Checking the computer
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? x-ray. My lungs have been x-rayed so much I think I glow in the dark. Who needs a costume for Halloween when you can glow like a skeleton???
Y. Your Fav. food? A good summer vegetarian meal.
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra
My choice of seven to tag:
Holly, Amy B., Angel, Erin and Kim I am too tired to come up with anyone else!

No comments: