Thursday, July 10, 2008

TO ALL MY WEB FRIENDS

I wanted to update you on our journey. We will be leaving for Guatemala on Sunday and be there in the afternoon.
I am swamped and really tired trying to take care of everyone, do office work and get ready to go. Annie and Jesse have been a big help but there are things that only mommy can do.
Because of this I have not been on too many blogs lately and I sure haven't answered any emails.
BUT.... I promise when we get back I will be more vigilant about doing these things.
I am still hoping to post pictures before we leave and of course while I am there if possible.
Thanks for your understanding.
You are great blogger buddies and friends!

By the way, a BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AS WE HAVE SAILED THROUGH THIS CRAZY RIDE.

2 comments:

Amy said...

SO EXCITED for you! Can't wait to see those pictures! Enjoy every second! Love, Amy

Mary Ann said...

I can't wait to hear you have your little one in your arms and see pics!!!