Tuesday, July 1, 2008

KEEPIN IT REAL

OK So Angel, http://thevoiceofadventure.blogspot.com has asked us to give a "real" post of our lives. Girl you don't have any idea what you are asking for right now.
1- I haven't had any time at all to work on this blog. Since I came home from vacation, if it could go wrong, I think it has. So here goes a list.
First of all- things that have broken just THIS week.
Blake's camera with all the vacation pictures. We mailed it out over the weekend to get it fixed and I forgot to take the chip out. So all the vacation pictures are in the shop. I can't post them.
2- A week ago I took Anabeli to the eye doctor. For those of you who don't know Anabeli's story, she was cross eyed when we accepted her referral. She had surgery at 1 for her crossed eyes and it was beautiful. If you didn't know her story you wouldn't know she had problems. Our yearly check shows she needs glasses. I am really bummed. How in the world am I going to keep glasses on my little firecracker???
3- Right before vacation I lost my ATM card and driver's license. Huge relief that it hasn't been used but I need my license and I haven't had the time to get a replacement.
Huge problem yesterday when I needed to get a Jake paper notarized. It was so hard to find someone who could notarized and knew me. UGH.
4- My computer died and I just got it back. BUT I didn't get everything off the hard drive so I will need to get the other reinstalled to get my year's pictures off.
5- I have worked at the office Monday and Tuesday and need to go back tomorrow. It has been really tiring because I have had to do things I haven't done in 8 years!!! I am not dumb but rather clueless to the world around me sometimes.

This doesn't even begin to explain all the stupid little things that have come up.
6- My house is clean by messy.
7- I am petrified of how I am going to handle three little kids so close in age in a matter of three weeks.
8- It has rained almost nonstop since we got home. I am sick of rain.
9- I spent an ENTIRE day looking for a piece of paper I have yet to find.
And many many more things I can't even remember since I got home. It nevers stops!
I am trusting God but I am scared.
By the way Sunday was a great day. The pastor's sermon was on the parable of the vineyard. it hit hard. OUCH.
Then we went to Sunday School and talked about patience. Like that isn't another sore subject. Double OUCH.
We will probably be leaving for Guatemala in abut 2 weeks. YEAH but oh NO. Laundry is piling up again.

So Angel "real" truth is this. We all have to remember not to always paint just the good things and make ourselves out to be better than we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL keeping it real post~ I am loving readin through these today.

Glad I found you~

Krista @bits and pieces