Monday, June 9, 2008

SUNDAY SWIN DAY

It is so hot here. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today all had temperatures of 92 or above. In Ohio this is very unusal for this time of year.
Friday I packed up all the young ones and we were off to the pool. I forgot my camera so no pictures.
Sunday we went swimming after the sun was not quite so hot.


Four out five kids hanging in the water. I am sure we will spend a lot of time here this summer.

Hey Mom these floatie things are kind of fun. I can swim.


This is Anabeli's version of "swimming under water".


Sam jumping off the diving board.


Jesse spent a great deal of time helping Marvin and Anabeli learn how to swim alone with floaties.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Looks like the kids enjoyed the pool!! We're so HOT here in Louisiana too so I'm sure we'll have a TON of pool days too!!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/BF25268