Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I AM LOSING IT

I have spent two days in a total blur...
The Easter Bunny brought a Nintendo DS and one game to each M and A. The Easter Bunny is hoping for quiet trips out and a quiet plane ride to Disney in June.

So.... Sunday was great. Monday was fine. Tuesday A couldn't find her DS. "I put it right here." and she points to the edge of the sofa.

I have looked all around the house. This house has been torn apart. I have found things I lost a long time ago. NOWHERE do I find a pink DS.

My cleaning lady helped me look yesterday and all of my day yesterday and half of today has been spent.

I freak when I can't find something so this is very disheartening to me. I want to sit and cry. Once again Blake thinks I am nuts. He keeps saying, "It will show up."

I am praying desperately God will help me find it or help her remember what she did with it.

At least I have now managed to clean under sofas, in closets, under beds, behind the TVs. The list goes on and on.

She loved it while she had it and Marvin loves his. But they are limited in the amount of time they can play. It is a great motivator for all of us I guess. :(

This child is going to worry me sick.

No comments: